Key Topics 2017
Business & Strategy Sessions
- How to prepare the organization for the upcoming transformation implicated by 4.0? How to create radical innovative business models? How to create new sets of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and how to change organizational forms?
- How to align new company plants with the old plants in M&A transactions?
- How to increasing capacity quickly? Plant de-bottlenecking without capital expenditure
- How much standardization between the plants is necessary vs. how much flexibility do we need to be time to market with our products?
- What are the challenges in organizing efficient & risk based supply chains in complex and fast changing business environments & volatile markets?
- How to achieve true business performance excellence with operational agility?
- How is process simulation driving performance? And how to provide necessary insights to increase plant efficiency with new solutions in reliability and maintenance?
- Industry 4.0 – the next big thing for chemical manufacturing? And is Industry 4.0 the link between process-world and business data providing the desired transparency and enabling to identify new correlation between both worlds?
- Optimizing Process Manufacturing – What are the technical & business challenges for advanced process control & MES Integration in the chemical industry?
- Standardization in the field of automation: Heaven or Hell?
- What are business- & use cases for big data analysis & predictive techniques – and how to turn manufacturing data into strategic knowledge?
- How to leverage automation to develop workers ability to achieve what has not been done yet?
- What are the advantages of Open Process Automation (OPA) and which specifications and standards for an, open, secure, and interoperable process control architecture do you need?